Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ivan S Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Hair transplant is a meticulous process, it takes time, and it is not cheap. I initially had my doubts about its effectiveness and remained skeptical some months into the process. However, Dr. Cohen's sure method and patient reassurance paid off. I had two very successful hair transplant operations, a year apart from each other. The absolutely natural result of my new hair has made a huge difference in how I look. The surgery in extracting a donor patch from the back of my head (above the neck) each time never really hurt and is not even noticeable. It takes a good six to nine months after the transplant surgery for the new hair to fully grow in and the individual hair strands to ever so slightly thicken. The new hair is as strongly rooted, natural, and "combable" as the rest of my hair. I surely recommend Dr. Ivan Cohen for hair transplant!
I saw Dr Cohen for a hair restoration procedure. The initial assessment was thorough and all my questions were answered. The procedure itself was about as comfortable and painless as could be expected. The staff was absolutely superb, keeping me comfortable and informed during the process. Dr. Cohen followed up that night with a phone call to make sure I had no issues or concerns. After several weeks of anxious waiting, the new hair has grown in and it's not an exaggeration to say that it looks outstanding and completely natural. About 5 months after the procedure I received a letter inviting me back to have Dr. Cohen review the results and assess whether further work would be necessary. I think even he was a little startled at how good the results looked. I have no doubt that depending on the fullness of the donor area and the size of the area requiring attention that results will vary from person to person. But speaking for myself I could not possibly be happier with the result. My only regret is that I did not do it sooner.
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Ivan S Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Hair Transplantation & Treatment, 1305 Post Rd Ste 310, Fairfield, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ivan S Cohen in this video.
Dr. Ivan S Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.