Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ivan Y Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ivan Y Lee has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
Last year I was a patient of Dr. Ivan Lee 27001 Calaroga Ave Suite 5 Hayward, CA 94545. While in his care I was suffering from extreme difficulty breathing. He told me the I had alcohol cardiomyopathy. He told me that if I quit drinking my heart would repair itself, and that if I didn't quit I would die. Needless to say I quit that day. Over the next few months I called him many times telling him that I still could not breath well. He would make me schedule an appointment, and when I came in he would just tell me to stop drinking. When I told him that I wasn't drinking he did not believe me. After doing this song and dance with him I just stopped calling him. Over the next year alcohol free I still could not breath, and was recently hospitalized with CHF. I was told that my heart was working at 20%, and I did not have alcohol cardiomyopathy, but had congenital cardiomyopathy. Not only this, but my heart was incapable of healing itself. I just want you to be aware that that Dr. Ivan Lee made a huge mistake. I am furious.
26 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Ivan Y Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIvan Y Lee Md, 27001 Calaroga Ave Ste 5, Hayward, CA
Dr. Ivan Y Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.