Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Sakai
Dr. Jack Sakai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sakai is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Sakai has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
i just went in for my initial visit.his staff is very professional and friendly. The office is very cleanI liked Dr. Sakai s personality Hes very nice. He didnt try to rush everything like alot of doctors tend to do.He made me and my partner comfortable by answering all of our questions and spent alot of time with us. im so glad my partner found this great doctor.Overall I have to say i had a very pleasant experience.
Dr. Sakai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
St Joseph Health, St Mary
Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. Jack Sakai accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFacey Medical Group, 11165 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack Sakai in this video.
Dr. Jack Sakai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.