Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack W Shilling
Dr. Jack W Shilling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown Square, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Shilling is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Shilling has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack W Shilling has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
If you can overlook him being a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, then you can't go wrong with Dr. Shilling. He's easy to talk to, has excellent people skills and takes the time to explain your issues & all options available to address them. He takes a sincere interest in his patients well being and it shows.
I would not refer this doctor to any friend.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shilling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Jack W Shilling accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack W Shilling in this video.
Dr. Jack W Shilling is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Newtown Square, PA.