Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack E Yoffa
Dr. Jack E Yoffa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Syracuse, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Legal Medicine. Dr. Yoffa is affiliated with Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital and Crouse Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack E Yoffa has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Jack E Yoffa has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jack E Yoffa has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jack E Yoffa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Yoffa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1969
St Josephs Hospital And Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Horizons, 824 Franklin Park Dr, East Syracuse, NY
Dr. Jack E Yoffa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.