Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline Miodownik-Aisenberg
Dr. Jacqueline Miodownik-Aisenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miodownik-Aisenberg is affiliated with South Miami Hospital Inc, Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc and Baptist Outpatient Services Urgent Care. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Miodownik-Aisenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Miodownik-Aisenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Miami Hospital Inc
Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Baptist Outpatient Services Urgent Care
14 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jacqueline Miodownik-Aisenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8840 SW 40th St, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jacqueline Miodownik-Aisenberg in this video.
Dr. Jacqueline Miodownik-Aisenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.