Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline J Scott MD
Dr. Jacqueline J Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline J Scott has 2 locations
Dr. Jacqueline J Scott has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Jacqueline J Scott has the following 10 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Jacqueline J Scott is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacqueline J Scott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.