Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jagpal S Gosal MD
Dr. Jagpal S Gosal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sedalia, MO, with another office in Blue Springs, MO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Gosal is affiliated with Fitzgibbon Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jagpal S Gosal has 2 locations
1912 NW Copper Oaks Cir
Blue Springs, MO 64015
Book Online Now
Dr. Jagpal S Gosal has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Jagpal S Gosal has the following 13 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 10
The Best Physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jagpal S Gosal - Posted on November 28th, 2018
A Dotor who listens
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jagpal S Gosal - Posted on September 15th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jagpal S Gosal - Posted on September 4th, 2018
Exceptional dr. Gosal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jagpal S Gosal - Posted on August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Gosal is a very caring attentive doctor he listens and gives you thoughtful advice and ideas on how to handle situations in your life. Whether he's caring for your medical and mental needs, he has a great sense of humor and is an all-around great person. Although trying to get ahold of the office weather for an appointment or to change cancel appointment or medication needs your calls are not returned when you leave messages. This is the only issue I have been seeing doctor gossell.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jagpal S Gosal - Posted on July 8th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Gosal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jagpal S Gosal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jagpal S Gosal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sedalia, MO.