Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaime Zusman
Dr. Jaime Zusman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Therapeutic Radiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Radiation Oncology. Dr. Zusman is affiliated with Northwest Texas Healthcare System and Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaime Zusman has the following 4 specialties
- Therapeutic Radiology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
- Radiation Therapy
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Showing 4 of 4
I would highly recommend Dr. Zusman. He is very caring and meticulous in his care and treatment planning. He has an excellent staff. Harrington Radiation Oncology did an excellent job with the treatments and Dr. Zusman was always available throughout the treatments, in addition to our regular appts. with him. We are over 1 year past radiation treatment and follow up care has also been excellent.
Dr. Zusman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Jaime Zusman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBsa Harrington Physicians Inc, 1500 Wallace Blvd, Amarillo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaime Zusman in this video.
Dr. Jaime Zusman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.