Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jamal H Merhy
Dr. Jamal H Merhy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, KY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Merhy is affiliated with Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and Kings Daughters Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jamal H Merhy has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Merhy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1995
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Dr. Jamal H Merhy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTri State Diabetes & Endocrinology, 2301 Lexington Ave Ste 220, Ashland, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jamal H Merhy in this video.
Dr. Jamal H Merhy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Ashland, KY.