Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Hall
Dr. James A Hall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with another office in Bend, OR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hall is affiliated with St Charles Medical Center-Bend. Dr. Hall has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James A Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
TOTALLY DESTROYED MY KNEE IN THE EARTHQUAKE OF 1989 IN SAN FRAN. CALIFORNIA. WENT THROUGH 18 YEARS OF PAIN AND DR. HALL DID A KNEE REPLACEMENT. HE TOLD ME HE WOULD MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY AND HE DID JUST THAT. I'VE RECOMMENDED HIM TO FOUR OTHER FRIENDS THAT HAVE GONE TO HIM AND AFTER SURGERY THEY ALSO HAD EXCELLANT RESULTS. YOU CAN'T FIND A BETTER DR.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. James A Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Hall in this video.
Dr. James A Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.