Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Bean Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 3 of 3
I found Dr Bean about 7 yrs ago. I had a hysterectomy many years prior to finding him. I was on hormone replacement but was experiencing many horrible side affects. My first impression of Dr Bean was incredible. How many doctors greet you with a hug? He spent at least an hour with me face to face in a very comfortable setting. Not you're typical doctor office atmosphere...More like his living room. I felt so at ease expressing my lack of sex drive. After running test we found not only were my hormones way out of whack so was my thyroid. I was sleeping better after one week and my sex drive came back within a month. I've recommended him to numerous people since...even male friends. My primary doctor through Kaiser Permanente disliked the fact I turned to Funtional Medicine for my hormone problems...But you know what...when and if they suggest anything other than what I'm doing I tell them, I've never felt better...I feel like I'm in my twenties so why would I want to go back to the sensitive breast, lack of sex drive and trouble sleeping just to mention a few problems I was having while being on conventional hormones. Soon after that, the subject changes and they say ok well if you ever want to try the hormones we offer, just let us know. Just so you all know, not only is Dr Bean a great doctor...his nurse Beverly is unbelievable...Talk about compassionate...She too has spent an unusual amount of time with me before the doctor even sees me. Never have I felt rushed. How many nurses do you know give you her cell# and tell you if you have any concerns to call her anytime. All I can say is I don't know what I'd do without him. Dr Bean I love you, you're the Best !!!
After going to Dr.s for 30 years and spending thousands of dollars, it was so refreshing to stumble upon Dr. Bean. He recognized and successfully diagnosed treated my husband, my daughter, me and my son. We all had different symptoms and suffered from the same problem: Hypothyroidism. He and his staff are fabulous!!!! we love you DR. BEAN!!!
44 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1969
Dr. James Bean Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions603 W Crossville Rd, Roswell, GA
Dr. James Bean Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.