Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Boes has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 11
I saw Dr. Boes for foot pain. He read my x-rays and said I had arthritis and I had to pretty much suffer, take motrin as needed. One year later, the pain was worse and I went to another doctor in Marquette. X-rays showed the bone on my toe was sharp and pointed. Every time I stepped down, that point jammed into the joint in my toe. I now have an artificial joint and without pain. I cannot highly recommend Dr. Boes.
41 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. James J Boes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOsf Medical Group, 3409 Ludington St Ste 104, Escanaba, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James J Boes in this video.
Dr. James J Boes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escanaba, MI.