- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James P Caralis
Dr. James P Caralis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI, with another office in Pontiac, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Caralis is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital, Mclaren Oakland Hospital and DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James P Caralis has 2 locations
44555 Woodward Ave Ste 307
Pontiac, MI 48341
44555 Woodward Ave Ste 307
Pontiac, MI 48341
Book Online Now
Dr. James P Caralis has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. James P Caralis has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. James P Caralis - Posted on August 7th, 2016
He used an outdated CT scan to find his own reasons to perform surgery. Disregarded the needs/purpose of our primary physician. Cost my husband 3 painful days in the hospital only to find that he didn't remove what was needed and there was nothing to biopsy. Think twice before choosing this doctor.
Arrogant. Condescending. Sociopath.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James P Caralis - Posted on April 23rd, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Caralis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
- Chicago Coll Osteopath
Dr. James P Caralis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James P Caralis
Dr. Caralis specializes in coronary bypass surgery, thoracic lung surgery, all vascular types of surgery, and endography for abdominal aortic aneurisms.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James P Caralis, DO - Vascular Surgery in Pontiac, MI, in this video.
Dr. James P Caralis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.