Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James C Chappell
Dr. James C Chappell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Chappell is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. Dr. Chappell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James C Chappell has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Lipid Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr.Chappell doesn't listen to you or take time to understand your profile. Acts like he already knows what is going on with you and it feels like he is selling you expensive medicines.
I am sorry the individual feels this way. First appointment is an hour so I can get to know your issues and your preferences. I do believe in name brand thyroid hormone due to the excessive variability found in the generic preparations but otherwise feel generics are appropriate.
Dr. Chappell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. James C Chappell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames Chappell Md, 6740 E Hampden Ave Ste 210, Denver, CO
Dr. James C Chappell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.