Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James K Citty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Kyle Citty saved my daughter's life. I am eternally grateful for his timely critical thinking. He called an emergency c-section because he suspected a placental abruption. The nurses told me it was a very close call and I was lucky. He monitored me very closely for preeclampsia throughout my pregnancy. I was admitted into the hospital a couple of times last summer. The third time I presented, I thought I was just staying for observation again. I stayed the night and woke up the next morning with strange pain. He came in and evaluated me and calling a stat c-section to save my baby's life.My baby was born premature but she lived. She had to stay at the hospital almost two weeks until we could take her home. My husband and I were given the option to stay in one of the empty hospital rooms to be close to her after I was discharged. Dr. Kyle Citty continued to visit my room and check to see how my blood pressure had been, even though he had already discharged me as an inpatient. That's just the kind of doctor he is. I highly recommend him.
15 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. James K Citty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSearcy Medical Center, 2900 Hawkins Dr, Searcy, AR
Dr. James K Citty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Searcy, AR.