Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Miller
Dr. James Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, IL, with another office in Stevens Point, WI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan, Provena Covenant Medical Center and Carle Foundation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. James Miller has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. James Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Miller has a terrible temper that he takes out on his patients and staff. He is very mean spirited and is known for his rants both in and out of the or. I did not have a good experience with him and do not recommend him. As a matter of fact, I would not even allow him to spay my cat he's that bad.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
Provena Covenant Medical Center
Carle Foundation Hospital
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Miller in this video.
Dr. James Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IL.