Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Daniel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James S Daniel has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. James S Daniel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James S Daniel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Dr Daniel is an excellent OB/GYN. I've been using him for 10 years, and he has always been a wonderful doctor. He performed a tubal reversal so I could start trying to conceive my last child. Upon starting the surgery he ran into several complications. He took care of everything immediately, and kept me over night to be safe. Since conceiving I've had a slightly difficult pregnancy, and he had been on top of things from the first sign of trouble. He is very patient in answering any questions I have, and he always takes time out in my visit to be sure we have covered any concerns I may have. He is an excellent choice!!! And 100% worth the long wait time!
Dr. Daniel is a wonderful Doctor with great bedside manner. After my hysterectomy preformed by him I couldn't believe how much better I felt. He also addressed other issues that he found and fixed them as well. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who is looking and I am looking forward to my next surgery with him. The wait in his office is a little long but for a great Doctor like him I would wait all day if I had too.
I am currently a patient of Dr. Daniel; and I love his personality; his staff, and the care and love that they give you from the time you enter into the office until you leave. Clean office and very professional atmosphere. I would "NOT" hesitate one bit to recommend him to anyone. Keep Up The Great Work Dr. D.
I've been useing Dr. Daniels over 15 years now and I can honestly tell you, I trust him with my life. He is very honest, takes extra time to talk & listen, goes over everything with his patients, and most of all, he shows that he truely cares. I'd would suggest him to anyone who wants to recieve excellent care. #1 in my book always!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. James S Daniel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Alabama Womens Center, 721 E 10th St Ste D, Anniston, AL
Dr. James S Daniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anniston, AL.