Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Ducey has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
His staff is the Most UNPROFESSIONAL group of people I have ever encountered that deal with pregnant women. They don't care about Your wellness, yet if their getting to leave the office on time. The DR should hire a better group that knows how to deal with people, especially pregnant women. From his technicians to his secretary staff, their personalities are HORRENDOUS.
We just left this place after waiting 90 minutes for him to come in and spend 10 minutes explaining nothing to us. We do not want a C Section but the OBGYN and Orthopedic both said we need to consider a C Section. We came in to consult with Dr Ducey as instructed and he sat there very dismissive stating he doesn't approve elective C Sections. We brought in MRI showing massive herniated discs and he didn't even care to look. His main goal is to keep the C Section numbers down at the hospital. He sat there making jokes as if we came to have a good time or laugh. What an experience
Dr. Ducey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. James J Ducey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSiuh Ob Gyn, 440 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James J Ducey in this video.
Dr. James J Ducey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.