Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Day
Dr. James G Day, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Saint Joseph, MO and Kansas City, MO (and 1 other location). His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Day is affiliated with St Lukes Northland Hospital Smithville. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Day has 4 locations
5210 N Belt Hwy
Saint Joseph, MO 64506
6185 NW Jefferson St
Kansas City, MO 64152
1103 S US Highway 169 Ste C
Smithville, MO 64089
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Day has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James G Day has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Day dosen't care!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Day - Posted on January 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Day - Posted on July 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Day - Posted on January 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Day - Posted on September 29th, 2015
Dr. James Day, Mosaic Parkville
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Day - Posted on May 18th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Day is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. James G Day Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James G Day's office for more information.
2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City, MO : (816) 234-3000
5210 N Belt Hwy Saint Joseph, MO : (816) 271-1330
6185 NW Jefferson St Kansas City, MO 64152
1103 S US Highway 169 Ste C Smithville, MO 64089
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James G Day, DO - Family Medicine in Kansas City, MO, in this video.
Dr. James G Day is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.