Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James G Moran has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 18
I've been going to see Dr. Moran for several years to ease spinal and neck pain, due to bad disks. He spends a lot of time with his patients, and is very easy going and personable. His staff is friendly, courteous and professional. Wait time is minimal each time I would go to my appointment. Spinal and Cervical injections are effective, 95% of the time. I highly recommend Dr. Moran for your pain issues for Spine and Neck.
I was in a very high pain when I went to him. I had asked my prior back doctor to fax my file. I even had a file having had shoulder surgery with a fellow physician in his practice. I was crying in the waiting room before & after the appointment. The Physician Board played with me pretending they were going to do something to him. Then the Board got the allegations of Dr. Bradley. Needless to say nothing was done to Dr. Moran & I didn't return. I just did some more suffering. Poor rating. Not recommended!
I have been seeing Dr. Moran for over five years for my chronic back pain. He is very professional and could come off cold. However, he is not. He is very caring, listens and works with me to find the best treatment for my pain. He is the first doctor that didn't make me feel as though I drug seeking. He looked at my MRI and asked how I was able to walk. It was nice to find a doctor that finally understood that just because I wasn't crying in pain didn't mean I didn't want to. As for his professional personality, I must say that since I've been seeing him for so long, he has loosened up around me and become more personal. I highly recommend him. However, I will say that you are better off getting a morning apt. with him. I've noticed that when I get an afternoon apt, the wait time is MUCH longer. In the morning, there is very little wait.
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. James G Moran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFirst State Orthopedics, 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 225, Newark, DE
Dr. James G Moran is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Newark, DE.