Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James G Giblin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. James G Giblin has the following 9 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. James G Giblin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James G Giblin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Being diagnosed with prostate cancer is terrifying, but with the right physician it is manageable. Dr. Giblin was the right physician for me. His knowledge, patience, and understanding of what I was going through really helped me get through the surgery. He really prepared me so that the results turned out terrific. I have nearly 100 % return of all functions---ALL functions. I could not be more relieved. Without any hesitation I would recommend this doctor.
32 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Georgetown University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, 25 N Winfield Rd, Winfield, IL
Dr. James G Giblin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.