Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Greenspon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James R Greenspon has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. James R Greenspon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 512
Have been coming here for years...today my friend and I visit , new staff, very rude to both of us, and got turned down for our pills which I have been taking for a few years plus my other meds haven't changed so why have they? Good luck with your practice cos money is money and if that's how u treat your people then so be it...yet they let some slip to the side door and have tiny people on diet pills why? But the ones that need it get turned away.
I went in expecting to lose the usual 15-20 lbs. I turned out losing over 40lbs in one month! I did exactly as he asked and kept my calorie in take at 1000. I ate my largest meal in the AM and stopped eating 5 hours before bed. I suggest that one should set the alarm to get up at 6 -630 and take your meds. Especially when you first start taking and set up all the things you have been wanting to clean or pack or empty. I guarantee you will get it all done in the first week! Remember to drink only water for the first month! Lots and Lots of it!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James R Greenspon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, IL.