Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Ha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ha does not listen to his patients but rather makes up his poor diagnosis on his assumptions. Listening to how the patient feels and the symptoms that they voice is vital in making the right diagnosis. Also, very poor communication skills and delivery. On top of that I felt very rushed and pushed out of the office as I was still talking to him, but he just up and left saying he needed to go him. I would highly warn all not to go this doctor.
36 Years Experience
Catholic University Of Korea
Graduated in 1977
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. James Ha accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames Myungchin Ha MD, 4110 Bowne St, Flushing, NY
Dr. James Ha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.