Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Hammond Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 39
whats most memorable for me is that my cheif complaint to this doctor was a bad right ovary, I went to surgery to have it removed and woke up to find that he had removed the left ovary, then I was treated like a bad habit by him and his wife. All i can say is be careful because our society our justice system allows him to get away with it. So be very careful of this butcher doctor
Always had to wait at least 2 hours & many times had to stand while waiting. He got my blood test results mixed up with another woman's & treated me for an std I NEVER had! In hospital he said I could have my epidural. 18 hrs later he wanted to have me discharged from the hospital. After 3 days in labor & seeing him twice, my son was delivered by a nurse. He wrote my discharge pain Rx to Jane Doe Blue. How can this man still be a doctor??
Dr. Hammond is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
St Elizabeths Medical Center
Dr. James D Hammond Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPalmetto Addiction Recovery Center Inc, 86 Palmetto Rd, Rayville, LA
Dr. James D Hammond Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rayville, LA.