Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Hendrix
Dr. James G Hendrix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hendrix is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (aka North Carolina Baptist Hospital). He speaks English.
Dr. James G Hendrix has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I am a patient of Dr. Hendrix because of knee problems. He tries to work within insurance guidelines for me while still reducing the pain in both of my knees. His staff is friendly and efficient. He is cheerful and listens to my concerns. It looks like I will have to have surgery in the future. I will update this review afterwards.
Dr. Hendrix is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. James G Hendrix accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthocarolina, 354 Copperfield Blvd NE, Concord, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James G Hendrix in this video.
Dr. James G Hendrix is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Concord, NC.