Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hitch Jr
Dr. James Hitch Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryville, TN, with other offices in Knoxville, TN and Maryville, TN (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hitch is affiliated with University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center, Inc and Blount Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hitch Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. James Hitch Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. James Hitch Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hitch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Blount Memorial Hospital
Parkwest Med Ctr
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
St Mary's Hosp
Ft Sanders Parkwest
Ft Sanders Reg
University of Tennessee Medical Center
St Mary`s Hosp
Univ Of Tn Mem
44 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Hitch Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, TN.