Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Hardy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
My husband asked him about my needing a c section. I had one ultrasound at the beginning of my pregnancy. They let my epidural wear off. My son got stuck in the birth canal. He was not breathing at first. There was nerve damage to his shoulder. My baby could not move his arm. 98 % of the time they don't regain use of their arm, but the Lord heard our cries. My son is 17 now and healthy. He is an only child. I should have had a c section. I am sure the doctor would remember me. He called me at home one week after delivery. He looked like he had seen a ghost when I came in for my 6 week check up. Told me I had to have a c section with my next one. I cannot say whether or not it was the doctor's fault, but I am putting this out there.
I have been a patient of Midtown for 16+ years. I had been having issues with my cycle, which had been going on for several months (6+). I typically see Dr. Parker, but due to scheduling issues he referred me to Dr. Hardy. Dr. Hardy was very quick to getting my issue resolved. He ended up recommended having an ablation. Through all my appointments, including day of surgery, Dr. Hardy's bed side manner was great. He was very willing to answer questions and I never felt rushed in any of my appointments. I would highly recommend him to my family/friends.
33 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. James J Hardy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnc Rex Hospital, 4420 Lake Boone Trl, Raleigh, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James J Hardy in this video.
Dr. James J Hardy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.