Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James J Jesko
Dr. James J Jesko, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jesko is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Jesko has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James J Jesko has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James J Jesko has the following 17 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Jesco was the only dr. I felt comfortable enough for my right knee replacement. He was hesitant, because of my age at the time (45). I have complete bend in my artificial knee, to the point where I can sit on my legs like a child. I am currently in Hawaii for a year and when the time comes that I can not any longer bare the pain in my left knee. I have osteo arthritis. Dr. Jesko is the only one I want to do my replacent.. He is awesome!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jesko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Bath County Community Hospital
Dr. James J Jesko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaginaw Valley Bone & Joint Center Pc, 5483 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI
Dr. James J Jesko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.