Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Kort has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Very friendly and took time with me the first visit. When I had my followup, he seemed in a rush. And when I told him my lower back had been hurting really bad, and asked if he could order X-ray, CT or MRI to check it out. He said I didn't need any tests and he referred me to PT. Now, I am seeing a pain specialist and having epidurals for the bulging disk that is pushing against a nerve so that I can't stand longer than 10-15 minutes. I was there for a follow up after he gave me a cortisone shot for my hip. And I guess that's all he would be treating that visit. If he had just said yes, I may have avoided a lot of other medical expenses and some pain that has brought me to my knees. I wish he would have listened!
i feel that dr kort saved my hip that was about to break, unknowing to me it was filled with cancer. he took matters into his own hands and set up radiation and surgery very fast. i found him very concerned and interested in my recovery. i felt he was very caring and explained the entire procedure to me so i could understand what was being done.
41 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. James S Kort accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBanner Arizona Medical Clinic Ltd, 9165 W Thunderbird Rd, Peoria, AZ
Dr. James S Kort is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.