Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Colombo
Dr. James Colombo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Media, PA, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and Chester, PA (and 1 other location). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Colombo is affiliated with Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester, Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Delaware County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Colombo has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. James Colombo has the following 1 expertise
- Skin Cancer
Dr. James Colombo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Colombo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Springfield Hospital - Crozer Chester
Riddle Memorial Hospital
48 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I)
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Colombo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.