Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James V Lynott has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James V Lynott has the following 21 expertise
- Chronic Illness
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Anxiety Disorders
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Mood Disorders
- Women's Health
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. James V Lynott has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James V Lynott is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I highly recommend this doctor. He did many MOHS surgeries on my Dad and the scar is not even noticeable . The scar is on his face (eye area) This is why I went to this doctor. Plus, I was waiting in the waiting room for my Dad to finish having a MOHS surgery when a woman came in off the street. She wanted to make an appointment , well, she did not have to wait. She was taken in right at the moment. I was shocked. Plus, because I was waiting for my Dad I got to hear people talk about how much they loved this doctors work. Highly recommend. That is when I made my first appointment with him. It was NOT mistake. He and his staff are great. I have given business cards to family and friends. So far I got three people to go see him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lynott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. James V Lynott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates Of Wisconsin Sc, 1300 S Green Bay Rd Ste 100, Mount Pleasant, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James V Lynott, MD - Dermatology in Mount Pleasant, WI, in this video.
Dr. James V Lynott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, WI.