Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Mclachlan
Dr. James Mclachlan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mattawan, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mclachlan is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center, Borgess - Pipp Hospital and Spectrum Special Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Mclachlan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James Mclachlan has the following 1 expertise
Dr. James Mclachlan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mclachlan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Borgess Medical Center
Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Spectrum Special Care Hospital
Bronson Methodist Hospital
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Henry Ford Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames Edward McLachlan MD, 8393 Brandon Cir, Mattawan, MI
Dr. James Mclachlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mattawan, MI.