Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Meadows has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
DR. MEADOWS IS LIKE NO OTHER DR. I HAVE EVER SCENE. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ACTUALLY LISTENS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. HIS OFFICE IS VERY PRECISE ON APPOINTMENT TIMES AND IS AS ABOUT AS PLEASANT A DOCTOR VISIT COULD BE. IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE TO MEET HIM I FEEL YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE OF NOT ONLY MEDICINE BUT IS KNOWLEDGE OF YOU AS A PATIENT AND SOMEONE WHO IS THERE NOT JUST FOR THE MONEY BUT THERE FOR YOU. THANK YOU DR MEADOWS
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. James R Meadows accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsTennessee Oncology, 250 25th Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Meadows in this video.
Dr. James R Meadows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.