Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Rosen
Dr. James Rosen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT, with other offices in Enfield, CT and Manchester, CT . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network and University of Connecticut Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Rosen has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James Rosen has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. James Rosen has the following 6 expertise
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. James Rosen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
An outstanding, professional, caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Rosen - Posted on October 1st, 2008
Dr. Rosen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
University of Connecticut Health Center
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
39 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1974
Dr. James Rosen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Rosen's office for more information.
836 Farmington Ave West Hartford, CT : (860) 232-9911
64 Palomba Dr Enfield, CT : (860) 741-8152
483 Middle Tpke W Manchester, CT : (860) 649-0601
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Rosen, MD - Allergy and Immunology in West Hartford, CT, in this video.
Dr. James Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.