Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James N Peros
Dr. James N Peros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Peros is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus, St Francis Memorial Hospital and Northbay Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James N Peros has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Dr. Peros is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. James N Peros accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center, 1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA
Dr. James N Peros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.