Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James M Potts has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James M Potts has the following 1 expertise
45 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of North Carolina Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHospice Of Cleveland County Inc, 951 Wendover Height Dr, Shelby, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James M Potts in this video.
Dr. James M Potts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby, NC.