Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Hayes II
Dr. James R Hayes II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN, with another office in Thompsons Station, TN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center. Dr. Hayes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James R Hayes II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James R Hayes II has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. James R Hayes II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
Dr Hayes is the best physician I have seen in years! He takes his time and really listens to what you have to say about your own body, instead of trying to pigeon hole you. He is patient and really tries to understand and communicate. I am very grateful to have found such a qualified doctor in a sea of unqualified and non-caring doctors.
Dr Hayes is a great doctor.
We have been patients of Dr. Hayes since he first started practicing. We are now told that he is no longer with Williamson Medical and we will have to find a new doctor. We have loved having Dr. Hayes as our doctor and will truly miss his caring professionalism and knowledge. We have considered him a friend as well as our doctor. We hope to be patients of his again one day.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hayes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. James R Hayes II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Hayes II in this video.
Dr. James R Hayes II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.