Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James W Roach has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Spinal Fusion
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 6
Changed My Life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Roach - Posted on October 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Roach - Posted on January 29th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Roach - Posted on June 5th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. James W Roach - Posted on October 3rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Roach - Posted on October 1st, 2014
44 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. James W Roach accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShriners Hospital For Children, 1275 E Fairfax Rd, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James W Roach in this video.
Dr. James W Roach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.