Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James S Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Although the wait time may be long, when he sees you, he is very thorough,listens well to your concerns and follows through with his treatment plan. Before you leave the office , you are given a copy of his notes and directions for your med changes or treatment. He provides comprehensive care with kindness and thoughtfulness. Very intelligent and trustworthy person.
Went in perfectly healthy....needed to get reestablished as my previous doctor retired. He was the only doctor i could find taking new patients. Doctors are hard to find in CC. His real name at the beginning was j. Stefan Walker. Then it was james walker. It was noted he took my insurance. Then he decided to change. He decided to become out of network . He told me to go check out a book called the engine 2 diet. He took me off some meds and said this diet would change my life. It did not. I was there way too long for an appointment. The receptionist said I signed a piece of paper stating the waiting period.?! VERY DISAPPOINTING and in my opinion stopping me "cold turkey" on meds I had taken for years was NOT a good thing! 1 star is pushing it.
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2002
Austin State Hospital
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Clinic, 227 Memorial Dr, Gatesville, TX
Dr. James S Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gatesville, TX.