Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Sarnelle has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. James A Sarnelle has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. James A Sarnelle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This doctor is horrible! My dad had an operation from this doctor and he completely screwed up where my dad has been having all of this new health problems that he never had before plus this doctor wrongly removed his apendix when there was nothing wrong with it and it also had nothing to do with why he was having surgery in the first place. This doctor is rude, he was very dishonest and should have his medical taken away from him before he injures anyone else.
Do not go to this doctor!!!! I had a c section and part of the incision came open and stayed open. I made the mistake of going there for 6 weeks with no improvement. Dr Sarnelle told me I wasnt healing because my pubic hair was in the way. And THEN told me to use nair to remove it!!! After leaving him and going to another Dr they discovered that there was a foreign material left behind from the c section that was preventing me from healing!! Dr. Sarnelle has no idea what he's doing and should never be allowed to practice ever or anywhere!!!
Dr. Sarnelle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Dr. James A Sarnelle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsJames Anthony Sarnelle Md, 90 Morgan St Ste 304, Stamford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Sarnelle in this video.
Dr. James A Sarnelle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.