Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James E Shook has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James E Shook has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. James E Shook is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Shook is extremely compassionate and caring. He has a positive outlook and a wonderful bedside manner. Most importantly, he's extremely skilled in his practice. He performed a laminectomy, discectomy, and spinal fusion on me and everything turned out exactly as planned. I would definitely recommend him to others.
Dr. Shook is one of the nicest ortho doctors I have every seen, and I have seen a lot with my particular problem. He works at the V/A hospital, so that is why the appt time is so long and the wait is so long.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames Eugene Shook Md, 12637 La Solana Dr, Redlands, CA
Dr. James E Shook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.