The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James A Solomon has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
i waited an hour and a half, and dr.solomon claimed he had no time to biopsy me,and i would have to come back for that.they schedule too many patients at short intervals apparently!
Sometimes waiting time is increased if there are patients who need more treatment than had been planned or if insurance information is not confirmed. Usually biopsies are scheduled and treatments that do not require surgical set up are performed on routine visits, Moreover, performing a unplanned for biopsy often adds unscheduled additional time to a visit which would then make the patients after this one wait longer. Unscheduled biopsies are done when needed for the acute care of the patient and may have been done on other patients who had more severe problems than this patient ; thus contributing to the delay described. Nonetheless, my.vitals.com had me practicing in offices at which I never practiced, I cannot confirm that this review applies to me.
My scalp condition was misdiagnosed. I waited in the waiting room for my scheduled appointment an average of 2 hours. My bloodwork was lost. I was told to purchase expensive treatment options that did not work, in the office. After four follow-up visits and much money spent with no help provided by the doctor, I quit going to him.
Difficult to follow complain. Labs are not lost. Patients treatments for alopecia are not purchased in the office. Need more specifics to fully respond. Since this website had me practicing in offices at which I never practiced, I cannot confirm that this review applies to me.
39 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1979
New England Medical Center
Dr. James A Solomon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLeavitt Medical Associates Of Florida Inc, 725 W Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A Solomon in this video.
Dr. James A Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.