Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James J Stamper has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James J Stamper has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Shortness of Breath
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure
- Exercise Stress Test
- Chest Pain
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
Dr. James J Stamper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
this is a very inconsiderate and careless doctor. I had a stay at saint francis bartlett and he came in to the room explaining how i needed to have surgery and how much it was needed and all of this scary information about the risks and if i dont make it but to me it never made sense why did i need this all my other doctors said i was great. well later on in the week i found out he was giving me medicine and treatment for another patient he was careless and treated me horribly. BEWARE
Dr. Stamper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. James J Stamper accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSutherland Cardiology Clinic, 7460 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James J Stamper in this video.
Dr. James J Stamper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.