Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James W Stricker has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I came to know Dr. Stricker in 2014, when is was in need of a colectomy. I had a need for his expertise again this year. I have to say that his calm demeanor and ability to answer all questions easily, goes a long way in easing the fear of what lies ahead. He is an amazing doctor in the fact that he actually listens to you and works with you to find the best solution for your particular situation. He is excellent at follow up and keeping in touch. I always felt as if I was the only patient that he had at that time. Sometimes I felt as if I was bothersome with my emails, but he always answered quickly and let me know that I could ask any questions that I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Stricker for any surgical needs. With Dr. Stricker, you are absolutely in the best and most caring hands.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
37 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. James W Stricker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center, 2238 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Dr. James W Stricker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.