Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James V Oleary has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. James V Oleary has the following 26 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovarian Cancer
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Birth Control
- Rectal Prolapse
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
- Female Infertility
Dr. James V Oleary has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James V Oleary is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 75
Words cannot express my gratitude and respect that I have for Dr. O'Leary. I met Dr. O'Leary a year ago, after a very horrific surgery from a doctor who advertises himself as a fertility doctor, yet almost took away my fertility. Dr. O'Leary is someone who shows genuine care, understanding, empathy and is extremely knowledgeable. He cared for me as a person, addressing all of the affects to better my life from the physical and emotional damage of the prior doctor who had performed unnecessary surgery on me. Through the help of Dr. O'Leary, I was able to start regaining physically what another doctor had taken away from me, while also learning how to heal from the emotional damage from the prior doctor. Dr. O'Leary, thank you for your outstanding work as a doctor and being proof that humanity still exists.
Dr. O'Leary is wonderful with his patients, I have recommended him to all of my family and friends! He goes above and beyond with every experience. His bedside manner is A++, he is compassionate, caring, and patient. He was direct and educational with my pregnancies and created a wonderful team to protect myself and my children. When I have experienced adverse events later in life, he has gone above and beyond to protect me as well. He is incredible!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. James V Oleary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. James V Oleary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.