Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Lim
Dr. James Lim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lim is affiliated with St John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, St John's Regional Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Lim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
St John's Regional Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Ventura County Medical Center
Community Memorial Hospital - San Buena Ventura
19 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. James Lim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, 5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. James Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.