Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James G Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Femoral Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Showing 4 of 4
I said I had to wait 5 minutes in the office because that is the smallest wait time I could choose. In reality, I had to wait about 1 minute. Not because the doctor is not busy. My initial appointment was 4 weeks in the future. I was put on a "move up if possible list" and sure enough, a few days later I was called and asked if I could move the appoinment up a week. It was worth the wait. I had been to 3 other vein specialists and I was not impressed. Dr. Wright and his staff were kind, courteous, competent and caring. Extremly knowledgable, from the doctor to the receptionist, spacious, comfortable exam rooms, state of the art equipment and techniques. They even helped fight with my insurance company on my behalf, reducing my out of pocket expenses significantly! The results were way better than I could have ever expected, even after watching the numerous patient video testimonials on his website. You will NOT be disappointed with the experience or the results.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James G Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Vein, 2001 Butterfield Rd Ste 100, Downers Grove, IL
Dr. James G Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.