Dr. James P Yhip Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James P Yhip?

The Best

I have very high regards for Dr.Yhip,he is an excellent cardiologist.

We love Dr Yhip.

My husband and I as well as my father-in-law have all seen Dr. Yhip and greatly appreciate his care. He is always caring and in finding what works best for you. He has a great sense of humor which works for us, as well as answering any questions.

Dr.Yhip is a wonderful doctor. I trust him , and I really don't care for Doctors. Didn't go to one for 35 years. But he is the best.

Dr's office I don't mind going too.

Out of my 50 some years of going to the Dr. there have only been two Dr. I have really trusted and liked Dr .Yhip is one of them,He is a compassionate and very kind man, very professional as well as his staff. The atmosphere at North State Cartalogy is always up beat lots of smiles from all.

Dr. Yhip is an incredible doctor. His expertise is unquestionable. He gave me the gift of walking again. He is a gentle soul with great compassion for his patients.

Healing the Heart

Dr was always light hearted and encouraging. Gave kudos for improved health. Authorized any medical document copies I requested.Has musical interests. Always shook my hand at the beginning and end of my visit. Never too much in a hurry, open to alternative approaches. Warm smile.

Best Doctor I have ever known and extremely kind

Dr. Yhip is absolutely wonderful. He is brilliant and caring. He is outstanding in every way.

very nice visit

excellent doctor, and excellent staff, what else could we ask for?He explained everything in easy to understand ways, and seemed very caring.The staff and technicians we very helpful and understanding .

Unprofessional

Office is like and assembly line. No care or regard for patient's safety. Basic "Doc in the Box". Very unsafe environment. Mistakes are made often. Please choose a better Dr. Office for you own protection. This review is based on Dr. Yhip. I have not seen another physician in this office.

Dr. Yhip is incredible!

Dr. Yhip is extremely professional, yet he cares deeply for his patients. He is a kind and gentle man. His expertise is exceptional. He cleared the artery in my leg and gave me back the ability to walk long distances again. The procedure was painless and I was awake during the procedure. He made it so easy and the results were incredible. He's the best!

Highly Skilled Dedicated Kind Professional

Dr. Yhip saved my mothers legs on one occasionand saved her life on an other occasion. He enlisted several specialists each to address the specific issues related to my mothers very complex medical problems.I love him dearly and will always be grateful for his skill, kindness, dedication and professionalism.

Dr. James P Yhip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.