Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamie C Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jamie C Mitchell has the following 13 expertise
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Nodule
- Liver Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Catheter Ablation
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Mitchell performed my surgery and did a excellent job. No complications. He explained the procedure before surgery and took time for me to ask questions. The Norman Parathyroid Center in Tampa has a great staff supporting all the surgeons. Dr. Mitchell called me at home the evening of the surgery as a followup. These doctors and staff are the best.
When I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, Dr. Mitchell was the surgeon who performed the thyroidectomy. He was terrific and very skilled all the way. He went out of his way to avoid aggravating my myofascial and neck pain during surgery. I see him once a year now for follow-up and couldn't be more pleased with the care I receive.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jamie C Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorman Parathyroid Clinic, 2400 Cypress Glen Dr, Wesley Chapel, FL
Dr. Jamie C Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.